1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Other Side of the Pillow (M)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:57:54 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Now that the Star Tournament was over he could rest up and life could get back to normal as Hoenn would allow.

Weather reports cited today as day one of a potential heatwave to strike the region, urging citizens to remain in doors unless needed to assist pokémon.

Hence Sénon's smaller ice types keeping the place cooled to a crisp.

He didn't have any assignments today and after putting work on the front pilot instead of Cait, it was works turn to go on the back burner.

Not to mention....

"Cut that out." Snom had to be carefully peeled off of the skin of again.

The kid seemed out of it in the best way possible, he was probably going to wake up hungry enough to start eating appliances.

He couldn't quite remember how young "J.D." had gotten to his apartment, most because he'd been drinking afterhours last night too.

He did remember promising nachos though.

His 'daddy'-sense began to go off when he realized Cait wasn't in the room. "Cai?" His apartment wasn't big so he knew she wasn't missing or in danger, yet the 'daddy'-sense went off all the same.

Damn thing must have been broken.

● tags: ,
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 19:36:59 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

a moment of silence following his call would reveal that music was playing on the other side of the bathroom's door. cait's voice was also just as detectable, the woman in the midst of applying her make up for the day. she had woken up later than usual before bathing and dressing in a comfy short-sleeved blouse and skirt. 

regrettably, her music of choice was something she'd have refrained from listening to had she known was present. 

"
mwah."

she puckered her lips and released them with a pop, having painted them with a generous layer of green. cait bounced lightly with the music as she capped her lipstick, placing it in the bag she kept in sénon's apartment. he had bought her a personal kit for his home, which she typically used during the early hours of the morning. 

at her feet, her espeon's ears gave a twitch - the pokemon reluctantly responding to sénon's utterance of his mistress's nickname. 

- that male of yours is calling for you, - he communicated, giving a little huff. 

espeon was the one and only pokemon among her personal collection that disliked the man. 

"hm?"

cait moved to open the door, peeking her head out as her music flowed freely out. 

"
something wrong, baby?"

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 5:06:18 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

There she was, and all was right with the world again. Given their morning ritual was interrupted by his own drunk shenanigans the night before he was tempted to charm his way into the bathroom with her.

Getting some food in his stomach only just barely won out over getting some love into his Cait.

"I'm making an early lunch, the kid might be waking up soon." Sénon himself was always ravenous when he woke up from a drinking blackout the night before.

Before he could ask Cait what she wanted for Lunch he noticed something hilarious at her feet.

He upped the octaves of his voice to make light and tease the haughty psychic. "Oh hey "Sticky" I didn't know you were here or I'd have gotten a nice bath for you." Who knew Espeon were the pettiest of all the eeveelutions. His money had always been Flareon or Jolteon.

You dump spoiled berry juice one pristine espeon coat and they hated you for life.

Luckily Cait was a trainer who demanded obedience and the Espeon was smart enough to know attacking him meant having to face any number of the pokémon he'd endeared himself to.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 6:06:03 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"oh."

she blinked owlishly as she realized that they had a guest - albeit an unconscious one. the woman hastily moved to silence her music as her espeon proceeded arch his back and give a hiss, his pointed fangs openly bared in response to her beau's light teasing. 

"
espeon."

once the song was silenced, she directly addressed the pokemon in a chastising tone. 

"
sénon isn't going anywhere anytime soon," she lectured. "you need to learn to get along with him."

the pokemon merely responded by leaping out of her arms and sliding under the nearest table. 

"
fine."

'at least he's the only problem child.'

she moved to greet her future husband with a light kiss on the lips.

"
when did he come in?

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 6:47:27 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

When indeed, most of the last twelve hours were a blur.

He raised the stakes of her kiss by grabbing a palm-full.

It had been over twenty-four hours since their last toss-up and he was getting less and less hungry by the second. He answered her question

"I can't remember, I had some shots over at Trashy Rascals. Too many." Then he left with a whole bottle of the good shit on 's tab on account of a bet he lost to the Head Ranger.

Sénon wagered he must have brought the kid back with him for those nachos. Doug had a drink or two himself if he remembered the night right.

He remembered letting himself back in the apartment not super late in the night, but late enough that Cait was already asleep.

He woke up in bed in his boxers but he remembered going to sleep with his shoes on.

Cait must have taken them off while he was crashed. She took such good care of him, he was really wrestling down the urge to pin her to a wall and sweat out her makeup.

"Tell me," He broke away playfully between every couple of syllables for another kiss. "what you," His lips were slightly green by the end. "-want for lunch."

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 8:17:59 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she very nearly responded with 'you' to that simple inquiry, but held her tongue for a moment in the aftermath of their kisses. cait busied herself with reaching up and wiping gently at his lipstick smeared mouth with her thumb, peering up at her lover with something that vaguely resembled curiosity. she loved touching him in an analytical sort of way - relishing his refined features as well as his imperfections.

every part of him intrigued her; his body a combination of handsome and beautiful. she enjoyed his youthful appearance, but she also looked forward to observing as he gradually transformed into an older version of himself. when that smooth face lined with wrinkles and that beautiful crimson mane transitioned into a silver one. 

"i'll just take a vegetable omelet. i was feeling a little sick this morning, but that's typical."

her response was mild, but the intensity of her gaze remained solely upon him. eventually the moment was broken as she settled a hand over his chest, quirking a brow.

"
is that why you smelled like cheap food and alcohol last night?"

the pregnant woman shook her head. 

"
you should have called me to pick you up. i can't have my baby daddy stumbling around in the streets in the middle of the night.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 6:29:11 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Another note to himself, research morning sickness; cures and remedies. He tried not to let her small bouts in the morning guilt him. If she could take it in stride he could too. He supposed it was her way of showing that he didn't have to put everything on his back in the relationship.

"It's alright to stumble if you're doing it in the right direction." He winked at her with another kiss.

There was no way he'd ever call Cait into the streets to help get him home. Even at the risk of treating her like a fragile egg he'd sleep it off on the streets before he ever endangered her.

After all, he grew up on the side of the street. You couldn't catch nor battle pokémon in an apartment.

"Speaking of right direction," He turned on his big screen, controlling the smart tv app with his phone. "No sex anthems in front of the kid." At the behest of the 'play' button on his phone, a soul-sparking drum roll played loud enough to drown out her W.A.P.

Terrible pun intended.

Setting a musical tone for the morning, he did his little dance all the way to the kitchen, a 'vegetable omelette sided with peach slices with both fruit juice and tea' was the first plate on the docket.

● music notes:
● tags:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 15:16:59 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"no more sex anthems in front of the kid."

the grin she wore betrayed her amusement at his words - her own laughter barely stifled. 

"
i'm guessing you don't want to hear that i don't wanna spit - i wanna gulp - i wanna gag - i wanna choke - "

she was abruptly cut off by the alluring voice of bruno, her music successfully drowned out in a near instant. the woman gave a roll of her eyes as sénon danced off, her husband-to-be quite good at carrying a rhythm in each step. cait's gaze naturally drifted toward the sway of his rear, the sight an enticing one. but her thoughts gradually cleared as she silenced her own music, returning to the bathroom to finish off her morning ritual as she mouthed the lyrics to 'leave the door open.'

once she had finished making herself appear presentable, cait made a beeline toward the kitchen. her desire for food hurried her along, the woman happily settling at the table before she produced her phone to check her personal email and then her business one. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 16:38:48 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He'd long began to cut Caits foods into triangles whenever possible rather than the rectangular cutting he did for himself. A marker that she was on his mind.

Green peppers, red peppers, onions, mushrooms and corn. He had them all pan-fried before the song was over.

-and eggs only took seconds to make. He could cut an entire peach in time it took to cook an egg.

Firm and controlled. There was a rhythm of sorts to breaking an egg with a single 'hairline fracture'.

It took more than nine months to master cracking and opening the egg one-handed, Cait was going to be making him a whole kid in that time.

Whip it up with a pinch of black pepper and half as much salt, "Imalvthdropn,hpn." He mutter sung to himself letting the egg cook thin.

Fill here, fold there, tuck and stuff don't forget the cheese, and BAM. Vegetable omelette.

It stroked his ego and humbled him all the same to see Cait waiting at the table by the time he turned around with her plate ready.

It was a tough feeling to place. To know this beautiful, giving, pious, considerate woman was making his heir and relying on him to sustain each of her necessary but insatiable needs in the process.

"Tell me you love me." Smug. It made him feel smug. His stupid smirk said so.

● music notes:
● tags:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 3:58:21 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she raised her strange gaze to eye her mate, the look she wore proving difficult to discern. sénon's expression was a familiar one; the combination of warmth and pleasure something that was easily noted. there was that smugness that often came after moments of intimacy, when they were naught more than a tangle of limbs. 

'i wonder what's on his mind.'

cait could guess reasonably well in regards to her beau - but it didn't stop her from mulling over his exact thoughts.

"i love you."

the words came easily to her. such a phrase was uttered on a daily basis, the woman making sure he heard it fairly often. she wanted him to know he was cherished and that she was happy to be the woman he chose to settle down with.

"
now gimmie."

a playful grin formed as she gestured toward the plate, the woman happily digging in the moment it was within reach. 

'i'll make sure he cooks something nice for john when he wakes up,' she thought, greedily shoveling a mouthful in.

"
mmm."  

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7e35548a944b9886d50c89a4d1b6f0ce/tumblr_mon3bwrIdA1rdup7jo1_500.gif
[ e n d ] 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:32:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven